Terms and Conditions
We, , realize that external connections expose Ford Motor Company computers and networks to additional security risks and are, therefore, allowed only in the context of a trusted and privileged business relationship that must be based on high standards of integrity by our personnel.
As a condition of having a network connection to Ford Motor Company, we will comply with the following:
- Provide a list of all IP addresses that will access the Ford Motor Company network.
- Implement and maintain anti-virus management procedures and apply security patches to all hosts accessing the Ford Motor Company network.
- Implement and maintain information management mechanisms to ensure security of the data, data backups, and retention.
- Ensure the physical security of all hosts accessing the Ford Motor Company network.
- Access Ford Motor Company systems for Ford Motor Company business purposes only.
- Inform personnel assigned to Ford Motor Company projects of required security procedures on a regular basis.
- Inform Ford Motor Company of any security deficiency in network design or access.
- Inform Ford Motor Company of any breach of security by our personnel.
- Enforce these same security provisions in regard to connections to other suppliers participating in our Ford Motor Company projects on a subcontract basis.
We agree that this relationship will result in more effective and less costly communications. If we have additional guidelines that will help improve the security, effectiveness, and integrity of the connection, we will discuss these guidelines with Ford Motor Company.
We agree that this authorization is valid for two years and may be subject to renewal at that time. We realize that Ford Motor Company reserves the right to terminate direct access at any time if Ford Motor Company suspects misuse of this network connection and/or applications.
We agree to respond in a timely manner when notified by Ford Motor Company of active virus attacks or other hostile actions against Ford Motor Company that are originating from and/or through our network and that Ford Motor Company reserves the right to suspend the network connection if our response is deemed inadequate for the condition or before notification to us in an urgent critical situation.
We will pay the costs of the connection and of all required communications equipment used in conjunction with the connection at our site. We are aware that Ford Motor Company is presently not billing us for usage of the Ford Motor Company or associated networks, but that Ford Motor Company reserves the right to do so in the future only with timely notification to us.