How to establish an ANX PPRO Connection with Ford Motor Company
To establish an ANX PPRO Connection with Ford Motor Company, the following assumptions must be understood by the Trading Partner:
- Trading Partner understands that the ANX PPRO solution uses the Public Internet as the transport network. There is no SLA covering performance, availability or access. It is the Trading Partners responsibility to provide Public Internet access, monitoring and support to protect against transport network problems.
- ANX PPRO is not an "always on" connection. It requires the user to initiate a session by signing in and authenticating with a user name and password. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions about whether this solution fits your Ford Motor Company connectivity needs.
- The ANX PPRO service requires use of a software client loaded on a local PC. The software is supported and provided by ANX
- To establish connectivity, please contact ANX eBusiness. ANX eBusiness is now Opentext.
Option 1 - Technical Support
Then Option 1 - PPRO (Positive PRO)
Opentext Secure Remote Access – PositivePro
- When directed by your Ford Motor Company Business sponsor, please complete and submit the PPRO Connectivity Form
- Establishing the ANX PPRO connection does not automatically provide access to Ford Motor Company applications. Application access requires a supplier's Ford Motor Company Business Sponsor to submit an IT Connect ticket (link requires access to the Ford Intranet).